[Hiking] This week's walk, First year Rep's Election + Wobbly Castle

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Oct 14 19:01:49 BST 2008

Evening all,

1. This weekend we heading for Elan Valley (must be paid in full by
Friday, if  you are going) but for those who aren't going if you'd like to
do a walk on the Gower this week could you e-mail Amy if interested.
social at uwshiking.org.uk.

2. We starting sing-ups for Weobley Castle, this walk is on the Saturday
25th of October Grade B1. this flat walk is in North Gower and features
salt marshes, sand dunes, and a well preserved castle to look around.
sign-up Wednesday and Friday.

3. First year and International Rep elections will take place next week.
Amy will e-mail about this. we're looking for two first year hikers and an
international hiker to join the committee and have a say in the running of
the club, no huge responsibilities.

4. Martin will send out an equipment list for Elan during the week.

James