[Hiking] This weeks social...

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Sun Oct 19 17:11:59 BST 2008

Hey everyone!
Firstly, before I mention the social, just a quick thanks/congrats to
those that came on todays alternative hike. We ended up walking much
further than initially intended but the weather behaved and it was fairly
flat so it wasn't too bad a walk :)

Moving on to the social..

Fancy being a bit more involved in the club?
This week we have our First year rep and international rep social.
Basically, if anyone wants to be part of the committee and have that
gateway to a more important position next year, this is your opportunity!
It would be suited to someone who is already an active member in the club.
First year rep does not necessarily have to be someone in their first year
in uni, instead someone in their first year in the club!

We are meeting at Mambos at 8.00

Once the new Reps have been decided and a few cocktails have been drunk we
will be moving onto Wind Street for our Around the World Drinks!

Everyone will be given a list of countries and the aim is to drink one
drink from each country on the list!
You don't have to take part in this if you don't want to drink but it is
always fun to laugh at the ones that do! (i.e me! :P)

Just to confirm:
Meeting - Mambos - 8.00pm

Hope to see you all there!

Lots of love