[Hiking] Double Walk, Lazer Zone, Christmas Dinner

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Oct 28 22:33:22 GMT 2008

Hey Everyone,

Those going on the Night Hike we met in JCs at 6:00pm. there are still
some spaces free so if you want to go for a short walk in Gower in the
dark sign-up this Wednesday and Firday, price £2.50. As its halloween
Fancey Dress is optional, but usual rules on footwear.

This SUNDAY 2nd November we will be hosting TWO separate walks in the same
area!

***Brecon Canal (A,1) is our flat, shorter walk along some of the
beautiful, historic, and peaceful Monmouthshire and Brecon canal.

***Pen y Fan (C,3) is our longer, steeper option for Sunday; heading up
the highest mountain in the Brecon Beacons National Park with truly
spectacular scenery!

you chose the walk on day. Signup up on Wednesday and Firday. both are £5.

After this we will be going to Lazer-Zone on the 4th November. Amy will
explain this in her weekly social e-mail. Its not just us engineers and
scientists that find playing with Lazers fun.

Following the Two Walks Weekend is our second Weekend Away to the Peak
District. Martin will send out an e-mail about this later.

Our Chirstmas dinner this year is on the 4th December at the Oxwich Bay
Hotel. the Price is £20 which includes a three course meal, wine on the
table, DJ and transport to and from the Location. Signup for this at any
of the the Above at Wednesday and Firday signups.

I think that's all of it but if you have any queries or feedback from the
socials and walks so far please e-mail myself or any member of the
committee. any one with pictures for the gallary please e-mail Katherine.

James