[Hiking] Welcome Back! <hiking update>

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Apr 23 12:51:39 BST 2009

hello everyone!

hope you enjoyed your easter holiday!

our walk this week is to St. Davids (the smallest city in the UK!)and will
be taking place this sunday!

St. Davids is famous for it's cathedral, cheese and icecream as well as
being at the end of a picturesque coastal walk!

(there may be an oppotunity to paddle/swim so please be prepared!)

apologies for the lateness of this email - i hope some of you made it to
wednesdays sign up with sheer enthusiasm. :)

the walk itself costs £5 and you can still make it to fridays sign up
12.30 - 1.30 at JC's or alternatively turn up on the day!

next weeks walk is the SPONSORED WALK which will be on SATURDAY 2nd May,
please collect a sponsor form from sign up and get your friends to sponsor
you so we can raise lots of money for charity - we are walking 26miles
after all!

The sponsored walk will not be like the usual walks... instead of paying
£5 at sign up you will be responsible simply for covering the cost of your
bus fair (one way only!) which we are expecting to cost less than £5.

We are also hoping to run an away trip to Dartmoor around the
beginning/middle of June so if you are interested please let us know at
sign up so we can put your name down - no deposit is required as final
dates have yet to be organised!

megan - publicity officer :) x

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30