[Hiking] <HIKING> LAST SOCIAL!

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Dec 8 19:26:09 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!

We hope you are enjoying the festive lead up to Christmas and that those
of you who joined us on the last walk of the year enjoyed yourselves.

Our social this week is taking place on Wednesday 9th (tomorrow!) and we
will be going for a meal and, if the weather is nice, iceskating at Winter
Wonderland. We are meeting outside Yates at 7pm.

There is also an unofficial social taking place on Friday 11th (last day
of term) and we will be meeting in JC's at 12.30 (usual sign up time and
place) for 'Drink The Bar Dry' AKA cheap drinks and turkey sandwiches! See
you there!

Merry Christmas!

Megan & Lesley

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30