[Hiking] <HIKING> SUMMER TRIP PROPOSAL - DUBLIN

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Dec 8 19:52:04 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!

We have decided that in addition to the weekends away we are running this
academic year we are also going to run a summer trip to DUBLIN! The dates
for which will be...

We will be travelling by train and ferry and staying in a youth hostel in
the heart of the city.

The itinerary will include a combination of hiking and sightseeing.

The proposed cost of the trip is £200, this includes:
- train/ferry tickets direct from Swansea train station
- accommodation - beds and en-suite bathrooms in communal dorms (including
breakfast)
- taxi transfer to hostel once we arrive in Dublin
- 6 day unlimited travel bus ticket for exploring the area
- communally cooked evening meals

The cost excludes:
- travel insurance (shop around it won't burst the bank)
- spending money
- lunch time provisions i.e you will need to bring or buy your own packed
lunch
- pub expenses

You will need a valid passport for this trip for boarding the ferry and
for formal identification at the hostel we will be staying at.

Can anyone interested in joining us on this adventure simply reply to this
email with a YES so we can get a rough idea of numbers.

Thanks

Megan

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30