[Hiking] Usk Reservoir, Pen Allt Mawr

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Feb 3 16:07:29 GMT 2009

Hello everyone.

Firstly apology for not sending the e-mail earlier, I was having too much
fun in a snowball fight. Anyway back to hiking.

This weekend we are going to Usk Reservoir. Grade A1

This spectacular walk takes us around Usk Reservoir in the Brecon Beacons
National Park. It is fairly flat and ideal for a nice relaxing walk. The
views of the surrounding hills and the reservoir is lovely

Price £5

Sign up this week at signups

The week following Usk Reservoir we're going to Pen Allt Mawr. Grade B3

A walk in the Black Mountains, and also a good way to see why the Special
Air Service do a lot of they’re training in this area. Hills should
defiantly be expected in this area.

Price £5

Sign up this week at signups

If you have any queries or indeed any photographs from previous walks
please feel free to e-mail myself or any the rest of the committee.

Date for your diaries

Don’t forget our AGM is coming up this month (Tuesday 17th February),
where the new committee will be elected. If members are interested in
helping out on the committee come along to sign up and ask us about the
positions.

James
Soon to be ex-Pub. Sec.

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30