[Hiking] Social!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Sun Feb 8 14:17:53 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!

This week we are taking a trip to Toby Carvery (opposite the student
village) which will then be followed by a night hike through Clyne woods.

The carvery costs £5 and you get to choose your meat (or veggie option)
and then you get unlimited vegetables too!

We will be meeting at Fulton House at 6.00 and will be leaving on the 6.25
bus to the student village at the latest as we need to be seated before
7.00pm
Or you can make your own way there and meet us at the carvery at 6.45

I recommend usual hiking equipment for the night hike!

If you wish to just do the hike feel free to meet us at the carvery later
on - at about 8.00

Or on the other hand if you just wish to go to the carvery that is also a
possibility!

Just to clarify:

Meet: Tuesday at 6.00pm outside Fulton House

or: Toby Carvery at 6.45pm (or 8.00pm for just night hike)

See you all on Tuesday!

Lots of love
Your Social Sec
AMY!

p.s. Just a reminder that next week is the AGM where we get to vote for a
new committee! If you would like to go for any role on the committee
please come along to sign up and let us know, or alternatively e-mail one
of us!

The positions are:

Chairman
Vice-Chairman