[Hiking] New Committee

Katherine Hooper chair at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Feb 19 10:29:45 GMT 2009

Thank you to everyone who attended the AGM on Tuesday and voted. Your
committee for 2009-2010 will be as follows:

Chairman - Katherine Hooper
Vice Chair - Paul Adderley
Treasurer - Stephen Sanger
Secretary - Sam Wizard
Publicity Officer - Megan Jones
International Rep - Julia Fuss

Amy Brook is kindly filling in for Social Secretary until the Summer when
she goes to Germany for the year.

Unfortunately we do not yet have a Webmaster. If you missed the AGM but
would like to have a role in the Committee and would be interested in
becoming Webmaster, ideally if you're here next year too, please get in
touch.

Please come and see us if you have any suggestions to do with the running
of the club or events you would like organised or email us at
info at hiking.org.uk. The details of the new committee are now on our website.

And thank you to the old committee who have done a fantastic job :).

See you on the new committee walk,
Katherine

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30