[Hiking] SOCIAL!!!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Feb 26 11:51:35 GMT 2009

Hey everyone!

Before I mention next Tuesday's social, just a quick thankyou to those of
you who came to the Pancake day social! It was lots of fun.

Also.. a bag has been left behind at 4 Bernard Street, it was a black
rucksack. If this belongs to anyone please feel free to come and collect
it or e-mail me if you would like to arrange to collect it from somewhere.

Now onto next week..

The social will be the Rhossili Down Night Hike! This is a nice easy walk
and will cost £2 per person to cover the cost of the mini bus.
Since there will obviously be no pub open at the end of this, we will
instead be finishing on the beach! :)
Picture a huge fire, paddling in the sea and Marshmallows and other fun
snacks! :)
If you do plan on going in the sea (I know I will) make sure you bring a
towel so you can dry your feet afterwards!

As I know this will be a very popular social, if anyone has a car with
them at uni and would be willing to drive, could you please contact me as
the more people we can take on this social the better it will be!
Either e-mail me or text/phone me - 07988400166.

Because there are limited spaces for this social, you will have to sign up
for it at sign up on Friday 12.30 - 1.30 in JCs or on the coach on
Sunday's walk!

We will be meeting in JC's next Tuesday at 6.00 to leave on the minibus
(and hopefully cars) at 6.30!

Feel free to bring food/drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic.. unless you are
driving :P) for the beach after the hike!

Hope to see you all there!
Lots of Love
Your Social Sec
AMY!!