[Hiking] Social! Please Read!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Fri Feb 27 15:44:22 GMT 2009

Hello everyone.
Unfortunately, we were unable to get a minibus for one reason or another
and will be unable to get one this term.

Therefore we have no choice but to cancel the night hike!

Instead we will be moving next weeks social forwards and we will be going
to Whitez instead!

The plan will be to meet in Uplands Tavern at 7.00 for a few drinks and
then make our way across to whitez at 7.30!

If you don't know where Uplands Tavern is, I can arrange to meet you in
uni, but it would be easier if you tried to find out :P

This is a fun social which involves lots of playing Pool (or.. if i'm
right in thinking this.. although I could be completely wrong.. Billiards
to you americans.. perhaps? :P) and Snooker!

Sorry again for cancelling the night hike, something will be rearranged
for next term and I shall arrange another social for next week instead :)

Hope to see you all on Tuesday!

Just to confirm..
Meet: 7.00 to leave at 7.30 in Uplands Tavern!

Lots of love
Your Social Sec

Amy!!

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30