[Hiking] Welcome back.. Two important things today..!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Jan 21 23:27:21 GMT 2009

Hello and welcome back to all you hikers!
Hope you had a great Christmas/new year or whatever you got up to over the
holidays! :D

First of all I will mention next weeks social!
It is going to take place on Tuesday 27th January at Pub on the Pond (near
uni)

We will be taking a visit to a hiking club favourite for food (which is 2
meals for £10 so perfect to share!) along with drinks and pool! This is
going to be a fairly relaxed social just to welcome everyone back and
potentially a meet and greet for new members we recruit at REFRESHERS
FAYRE!

Meet: Outside Fulton House (or just inside if it's raining..)
Time: 7.00pm

Don't worry if you don't want to eat there, we will be there quite a while
so you can join us for drinks afterwards! Friends are welcome too.

My second point.. Refreshers Fayre is next Monday and I need any pictures
anyone would like to go on a slideshow or on the board or any other things
people wish to be on display at Refreshers Fayre! Also if anyone has any
friends who wish to join Hiking, let them know we will be in Dining room B
on Monday 10 - 4!

Thank you!! :D

Hope to see you all soon!

lots of love