[Hiking] Snowdonia Reminder, Route and Feedback for Preseli Hills

Katherine Hooper chair at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Mar 2 15:17:44 GMT 2009

Hi everyone,

I hope those who went enjoyed the Preseli Hills walk yesterday. For any
curious members this is the route we took:
http://explore.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/os_routes/show/7686

If you have any comments about the walk feel free to get in touch. If you
want to get involved with navigating (like one or two of you were
encouraged to yesterday :P) just ask us. Next week's walk to Caerphilly
Castle (A,1) will be a good opportunity for this.

Snowdonia:
We are still signing up for the Snowdonia Easter Trip, Friday 20th -
Wednesday 25th March. We will be leaving on Friday afternoon (after
people's lectures are over), and staying in the same bunkhouse for 5
nights. We will aim to offer a choice between hard and easy walks so you
won't need to do anything you feel uncomfortable with. There is also the
possibility of taking a break from walking visiting various places. If you
have any questions about the trip ask us at sign up or email us. You will
need to pay a deposit of £25 and the trip will cost £60. Don't leave it
too late, come to sign up on Wednesday! If you really want to come but
can't make sign up get in touch.

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30