[Hiking] T-shirt Design!

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Mar 12 20:45:03 GMT 2009

Hi everyone,

The design for the 2008-2009 hiking club t-shirt can be found here:
http://www.hiking.org.uk/archive/tshirts

The club has a different design each year, you can see the previous
designs on the link too.

This year's t-shirt will be available in RED and BLUE.
Sizes:(in inches)
S=36  M=38  L=40  XL=42  2XL=44  3XL=46

Sign up this Friday, on Sunday's walk, or during the two sign ups next week.

We need to know what size and colour you would like. Each t-shirt will
cost £10 and it's a great souvenir from the club.

If you really can't make sign up you can email us but remember everyone
must pay before Friday 20th March to order the t-shirts.

Katherine
Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30