[Hiking] <hiking> the final walk!!!

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon May 4 20:39:51 BST 2009

Hello everyone!

This week's walk will be the WATERFALL WALK which is set to be a very
picturesque walk alongside (believe it or not) some waterfalls!

The walk will cost five pounds as usual and you can sign up for it this
wednesday and friday.

THIS WILL BE OUR LAST WALK OF THE YEAR SO WE ARE HOPING FOR A GOOD TURNOUT!

There will be an oppotunity to go swimming so please bring a towel and
swimwear if you fancy it.

Also as the weather is getting warmer please make sure you have plenty of
water and suncream!

Those of you who missed the sponsored hike missed a fantastic day out as
all of us who went had a fabulous time in the sunshine!

On a further note. The sign up for our final trip away to DARTMOOR will
begin this wednesday.

The trip will take place between the 8th & 12th of June and will cost 60
pounds. A 20 POUND DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.

Hope you will be joining us on the walk, trip away and our final social!

See you at sign up!

Megan Jones - Publicity Officer :) x

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30