[Hiking] T-shirts are here :)

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue May 19 19:17:21 BST 2009

Hello everyone,

I have good news for you, the hiking club t-shirts are finally ready :).
Sorry for the delay! We will be handing them out in JC's this Wednesday
and Friday at about 12noon, so please collect as soon as you can.

If you cannot make either of these times please email out secretary Sam,
secretary at hiking.org.uk, and he may be able to arrange another time with
you. If you can remember whether you ordered blue or red and your size
that would really help us out because unfortunately we don't have the sign
up sheet. Hope your exams and revision is going well!

Katherine

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30