[Hiking] HIKING: next walk, weekend away & bonfire night social!

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Nov 3 12:23:26 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!

This week's hike is to Weobley Castle - graded B, 1 & costs £5, and will
be taking place on Sunday 7th November. Sign up as usual:
Wednesday & Friday 12.30-1.30pm JC's coffee side!

We will also be starting the sign up for our next weekend away this
Wednesday to the Malverns! The trip will cost £35 and a £15 deposit is
required to secure your place! So hurry as we can only take 12 people!

Our next social will be taking place on Bonfire Night - Thursday 5th
November - and will be be having a Bonfire on the beach. Meet outside
Fulton House at 7.30pm to walk over to the Bonfire and watch the
fireworks... if the weather stays clear it should be a fantastic night!

That's all for now! See you soon!

Megan & Lesley - Publicity & Social.

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30