[Hiking] Weekend away... 1 place left!

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Nov 12 21:52:12 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!

There is one place left on our weekend away! We are leaving tomorrow at
5.30pm from in between fulton house! It's set to be good fun! I will be
checking emails throughout the day so if you are interested email me back
before 4pm tomorrow and we'll fit you in!

The cost is £35 and you will need to bring a sleeping bag as well as money
for food and your usual hiking gear.

The weekends are good fun and a good way to make firm friends with the
people in the club so even if you haven't been hiking yet this year come
along and have some fun!

Megan :) x

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30