[Hiking] HIKING: Promotional hike & social!

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Oct 19 16:25:29 BST 2009

Hello Everyone!

I hope those of you who joined us on our Peak District weekend away had a
great time and have recovered now your back to the wonderful land of comfy
beds and warm showers!

This week's social is taking place on Tuesday 20th and we are going to a
local bar to play pool. We will be meeting outside fulton house at 6.30pm
before walking over to the bar together. You will need:
- £5 to cover the cost of playing games of pool
- money for drinks!

This week's walk is going to be slightly different as those of you have
seen the posters have probably gathered. We are running a promotional walk
on Sunday 25th October in order to try and boost our membership. The walk
itself will be around the local area and will end at St. Helens Cricket
Ground where we will be met with a FREE buffet.

Despite the walk itself being free you do need to sign up or email us to
let us know if you are coming - by WEDNESDAY - as we need a rough idea of
numbers in order to make sure there's enough food for everyone!

We will be meeting outside Fulton House at 9.30am on Sunday and will be
ending at St. Helens at approximately 5pm for food.

IMPORTANT!
---- As we will not be using a coach there will be NO pick up from the
student village or uplands!

So tell your friends and we'll see you all soon!

Megan Jones - Publicity & Lesley Moore - Social Secretary.

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30