[Hiking] HIKING CLUB: Preseli Hills.

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Sep 30 20:42:56 BST 2009

Hello everyone!

Firstly I would like to say that I hope those of you who made it to the
walk on Sunday and the social on Tuesday enjoyed yourselves!

This weeks walk - Sunday 4th October - will be to Presili Hills and will
cost £5 (please remember to bring your money with you on Sunday if you
have signed up but not yet paid!)

The walk itself is graded B2 but there is no need to be put off as our aim
is to break you all in gently and gradually build up your fitness over the
following weeks. Therefore whether this is going to be your first or
second hike you should enjoy it and not find it overly difficult.

There are wonderful coastal views on this walk and we finish up at a
unique pub which has been converted from an old railway station.

As we are ending in a pub please remember to bring some money with you so
you can buy yourselves a well deserved drink!

I would also like to remind you to wear comfy shoes and bring plenty of
food and water to keep you going throughout the day.

Our social next week will be a 'kit night' where we get private 'after
hours' entry to Blacks outdoors store in the town centre with a 20%
discount. This is your oppotunity to buy boots, rucksacks and anything
else you are going to need over the following weeks, months and even years
if you continue with your interest in hiking - more specific details will
be sent in the next email!

Remember to sign up for this weeks walk on Friday if you haven't done so
already or you could just turn up on Sunday if you don't make it to sign
up.

Just a quick reminder of where to get on the coach on Sunday:
UPLANDS - 9.00am
STUDENT VILLAGE - 9.05am
UNIVERSITY (outside fulton house) - 9.15am

See you all soon!

Megan Jones - Publicity Officer.

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30