[Hiking] The new committee and this Sunday's Walk

Chris Laidler chrislaidler at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 20:22:18 GMT 2010

Hello everyone!

After our AGM the other day the new committee is now as follows

Chairman -Chris Laidler
Vice Chair - Sam Wizard
Treasurer - Katherine Hooper
Secretary - Gareth Davies

Thanks to everyone who came to the AGM and the pancakes afterwards!

This Sunday's walk will be a casual stroll from Port Eynon to Rhosili with a late pub lunch in the Worms Head Hotel, sorry for the slightly short notice. Drop an email to one of the committee if you don't manage to make it to the signup tomorrow, as we have a minibus for this walk numbers are restricted to 15 people.

Hope to see you all soon!
Chris