[Hiking] Hiking Social and Spring Weekend Away!

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Jan 27 14:56:51 GMT 2010

Hello One and All!

This is a belated reminder of our social tonight:

The plan is to meet in JC's at 7pm, have a drink or two there, then move
on somewhere else, most likely to the Uplands Tavern or somewhere else
close by.

As a side note...

Some of you may be aware that Play Nightclub, the AU sponsor, is
re-launching tonight.
The theme is School Uniform, and if anyone is interested, there is a
possibility of going
to this after the pub.

Tickets are £5 each, giving guaranteed entry (usually before midnight) and
can be bought
from the Ents Box Office in Fulton House. It is in no way compulsory, just
another fun direction
for the social to take :D

Please also note that next weekend (5th - 7th February) is our weekend to
Cheddar and the Mendips in Somerset.
Combining excellent walks with the odd trip to a local cider farm, it
makes for a smashing trip.

More details will follow via E-Mail

!!Watch This Space, Hope to see you tonight!!

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30