[Hiking] Cymer walk and social this week...

Chris Laidler chrislaidler at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 22:08:40 GMT 2010

Hello!

This Sunday we're walking in the South Wales valleys on the edge of the Brecon beacons, this is likely to be a snowy walk :) Its a new route in the Afan valley finishing at Cymer with an approximate grade of B1. Please add your name to the list at our signups 12.30 - 1.30pm Wednesday and Friday in JCs if you would like to join us.

On Wednesday we'll be heading down Windstreet for our "On the twelfth day of Christmas the barman poured for me..." social as devised by Sam Wizard, meet us 7.30pm in Yates at the top of Windstreet, we'll probably end in Odyssey and hopefully we'll have tickets for Odyssey too.

If you still haven't purchased a ticket for the Christmas dinner but would like to come then please contact me ASAP.

Hope to see you all soon!
Chris :)