[Hiking] hike tomorrow

Charlotte Graves charlotte.graves at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:01:31 BST 2011

Hey, Hope your revision and exams are going well. If you fancy a little revision break tomorrow we are planning an unofficial hike :) (sorry for the short notice). It will be about 4 miles long and follow the Cefyn Bryn ridge (if you came on out first hike we did the eastern part of the ridge), we'll drop down into Penmean, Three cliffs Bay or go south to Oxwhich where we can swim and chill ( and even revise if you feel like it!!):) there are plenty of  bus's back:) if you fancy it meet us on campus at half nine ish :) if you want to make your own way its the 118 that goes from the bus station at 10 past 10  and sketty cross at 10.20. You'll need to bring money for the bus and other hiking gear:) Hope you can make it :)  Hannah :)