[Hiking] HIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte Graves charlotte.graves at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:24:15 GMT 2011

Hello Everyone,

For those who don’t know, I’m the new Publicity Officer for the Hiking Club so look forward to getting lots of e-mails from me in the future!  :P

The walk this week will be on Sunday the 20th March and will take us to the lovely shores of LLangors Lake in the east Brecon Beacons. The trip will cost £5.00 so come and sign up in JC’s on Wednesday or Friday between 12: 45 and 1: 15 pm and you could be here on Sunday!

View image on Bing

Feel free to stay for a drink or a game of Pool at any of the sign-up sessions, just look for a cuddly red welsh dragon in JC’s and we won’t be far away!

Tuesday the 22nd is the evening of our NIGHT HIKE! This will be to Rhossili Down and will cost £3.50, so come along for a hiking experience that is a little different :)

Our new Social Secretary, Hannah Awre, is already working on the next social which will be to LAZERZONE! Details TBC.

‘Like’ Swansea University Hiking Club on Facebook to get up-to-date information on socials and become part of our little facebook ‘community’ :P http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Swansea-University-Hiking-Club/164149013598599

Hope to see you all on a hike soon!

Charlotte xxx