[Hiking] Oh, and one more thing...

Charlotte Graves charlotte.graves at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 16:05:22 BST 2011

Hey guys,

Hope all of you who came on the Waterfall walk had a really good time, I've been told that it was a brilliant walk.

Anyway, this is just a note to inform you all that orient-beering will now take place on Friday (20th May). I encourage you all to come and bring your friends and housemates because this is traditionally one of the best socials of the year!
If you are interested, keep a look out for another e-mail with more details later in the week.

Also, although we have had our last official walk, we are thinking of doing one last hike from Rhossili back to Swansea shortly after the exam period. If you are interested let us know :)

Happy 17th of May (particularly to Norwegians)

Charlotte x