[Hiking] kit night tonight

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Nov 22 11:38:42 GMT 2011

hi guys
as promised here are the details for tonight:) sorry for the late
email. Plan is to meet in Yates Bar at the top of Wind Street at 6.30pm,
heading to Leisure Quest for 7pm. After we are done, we will head over
to Laser Zone for a few games.They will be putting on some food and
drinks for us, talking about some of their gear (Footwear and
Waterproofs in particular) and offering 20% off of purchases made on the
night. In addition to this, they will provide discount cards entitling
you to a 15% reduction throughout the year. These will be available
soon.
see you tonight
spanner (secretary):)

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30