[Hiking] Craaazy Hiking Social

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Oct 11 22:10:53 BST 2011

Hey Guys,
  It was great to see those of you who came to Play Zone , thanks so
much for coming and I hope you enjoyed yourself. The plan for the next
social is to head to the George in Mumbles and have a meal and quite a
chilled out evening. Hopefully we can walk down there as it`s really
lovely walk although if it’s raining you might be more up for catching
the bus but I am happy to walk in the rain. I know it`s an AU night on
Wednesday so if you’re thinking what the hell are you doing dragging us
to the Mumbles and you would much prefer a night out in town let me
know.  I just thought it would be nice to do something different seeing
as students we do spend a lot of time in town.
So the dates and times…. It going to be on Wednesday 19th, meeting
outside Fulton at 6:50pm aiming to get to the George by 7:30pm.
So if you would like to come please come and sign up on Wednesday or
Friday in JC`s, the more of you the better. Plus hopefully it will be a
chance to get to know everyone a little better and the committee if they
remember to turn up.
Hope your week is going well, look forward to seeing you soon.
Han xxx

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
         Friday 12:30-1:30