[Hiking] hike tomorrow

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Sat Oct 29 15:20:58 BST 2011

hi guys,
just a quick email about tomorrow's pick up times and stuff:) 9 o'clock
tomorrow in uplands,  student village 9.05 ish, uni at 9.15. we are
taking a mini bus with only 25 spaces. if you've already paid then you
have a place if not then its a first come first serve, but you should be
ok. i think thats all for now:) remember clocks go back or forward
tonight, whatever way we get an extra hour in bed!!! yay
see you tomorrow
spanner (secretary)

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
         Friday 12:30-1:30