[Hiking] Weekend waterfall wonder

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Apr 24 17:41:31 BST 2012

Hey Guys,
This weekend is going to be our last official club day-walk. We sent an
email about it earlier this week, but here's a bit more info:

This walk is definitely a walk not to be missed, with amazing views and
swimming opportunities in many wondrous lakes and waterfalls on the
route.
This walk is loved by all, members old and new, isn't particularly
difficult and is well worth coming along for some end of term
revision-relief!
Remember this is the last walk, save the Rhinogs weekend, june 1st.
(Also well worth going)

Signup for either walk usual times, Wednesday and Friday 12:30-1:30
JCs.

See you this weekend
Toby and Spanner

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30