[Hiking] Bonfire, cake sale, weekend away and all other sorts of awesome stuff

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Apr 30 21:55:31 BST 2012

Hello,

So although we have finished all the hikes for this year, we still have
lots of fun activities to take part in, because us committee are very
committed to your enjoyment and are just so awesome.

Firstly, there is the bonfire and BBQ on Thursday 3rd May starting at
7.30. Please bring along any wood you might have and also BBQ food. Lets
hope the weather is nice for it, but whatever, it's going to be fun and
a chance to socialize with fellow awesome hikers.

Secondly, there will be a cake sale on either 9th or 10th May will know
exactly when soon there will also be a facebook group made with more
details. So please come along and support the club and buy some yummy
cakes, all the proceeds will be going to the club. Donations of cakes
are also welcome.

Thirdly, the Rhinogs trip, which will be absolutely amazing and
beautiful (if you don't believe me consult the student's best friend,
Wikipedia). It is now open to non-members, so there is no excuse not to
come and bring your friends along too. The trip will be from the 1st to
the 3rd of June. So straight after the end of exams and will therefore
be a great chance to unwind and not just go get drunk on wind street,
which if we're being honest is a bit predictable and no where near as
fun.

Thanks for listening to me for another week,
Kate

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
         Friday 12:30-1:30