[Hiking] hiking weekend away

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Feb 23 11:33:27 GMT 2012

hi,
here is a quick message for those going on the weekend away to Chedder
gorge. we are staying here
http://www.cerberusspeleo.org.uk/hut.htm
you'll need a sleeping bag, clothing for two days, breakfast and lunch
for
two days, money to buy dinner (you can bring dinner but we tend to eat
in
services on the way there and back and in a pub on the Saturday
evening)
and your usual  hiking gear:) meet outside fulton house at half 5 and
we'll go from there.
we need your final payment of £30 tomorrow either at sign up or before
we go

i think that's all for now :)
see you tomorrow
hannah (secretary )