[Hiking] AGM with yummy cake and hike on sunday

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Feb 29 13:08:12 GMT 2012

hi guys,

as some of you may already know is our AGM tonight where we'll elect
the new comittee :) come along even if you dont want to stand for
anything and have your say :) meet outside fulton house at 7.30 or in
lecture room one in fulton :) if you want to stand for a postion they
are:

- chair(wo)man
-vicechair(wo)man
-treasurer
-secretary
-social secretary
-publicity
-webmaster

there is cake so come along!!!! :) we are heading down wind street
after with farmer theme :)

The hike on sunday is from Chepstow Castle to Tintern Abbey. The Abbey
ruins are very extensive and date from 1161AD. In between, we walk along
the Wye Valley. All in all, very photogenic!!

thats all for now folks :) hopefully see you tonight:)

spanner secretary :) xx
Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
         Friday 12:30-1:30