[Hiking] Back to the hills

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Jan 25 15:12:46 GMT 2012

Hey Everybody,

Hope you all had a great holiday and got through your exams alright.
Hiking will begin again this Sunday with our "Give it a go!" hike to
Caswell Bay on the Gower. This walk is FREE and will be a really nice
way for everybody to get back into hiking and for you all to bring your
mates! The hike is open to everyone and you don't even need an A.U  card
to come so bring anyone you know who might be interested. We will be
walking from uni so will be meeting on Campus at 9:30am (n.b there will
be no uplands or student village pick up). If you do bring someone who
has not been hiking before, please tell them to bring appropriate
footwear, warm clothes, waterproofs, food and water.

We're also taking orders for hiking club t-shirts that feature the
winning design of the competition we had before christmas by Toby
Challis. If you're interested please let us know soon on a hike or at
sign ups (JC's weds and fris 12:30-1:30pm). They will cost £10.00.

Even though you don't have to sign up for this weekend's walk we will
still be in JC's at usual sign ups if you want a t-shirt or have any
questions.

Happy Wednesday!

Charlotte (Publicity officer)
Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30