[Hiking] this saturday really important

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Mar 14 13:25:05 GMT 2012

Hey guys,
This is the details for the walk this saturday, we are getting the
train.
Every meeting point meet at 8 am. Please could you let us know where
you're going form either at sign up or by email so we know numbers.
Uplands people look at from Kate and Laura they'll walk you down to the
train station. Village meet at bus stop outside the village there will
be a car to shuttle you guys down. Uni people meet outside fulton house
and there will be a car to shuttle you down.
Return costs £6.20 for a return to Llantwit Major you can buy before
hand online or at station on the day.
It is the rugby this weekend in cardiff this is why there is an early
start sorry guys.
Another thing the social has moved to 7pm on Friday meet outside Fulton
house.
We are also starting sign up from our Rhinog's weekend away, deposit
£10 sign up at weekend or in Jc's.
That's all for now
Han (chair)

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30