[Hiking] Rhinogs

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed May 30 10:05:12 BST 2012

Hi,
Hope the exams are going OK. There will be no sign up today as the
Rhinogs weekend is nearly full and most of us have an exam tomorrow :(.
If you are still interested let us know and we'll see what we can do.
For those on the weekend away, meet outside the front of Fulton house at
5. You'll need a sleeping bag, Clothing ( although the weather is good
bring warm stuff as it might be cold in the mountains), walking stuff,
wash stuff and  food for 2 breakfasts and 2 packed lunches. We will stop
for dinner on the way and go to a pub on the Saturday evening. Most of
you still need to pay so bring the full amount £40 on Friday (drivers
you don't have to pay the full amount). That's all for now me thinks.
Any questions email me or other  committee peeps.
See you Friday
Spanner :)

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
         Friday 12:30-1:30