[Jokes] Sex Education

Tim Jenkins tim.jenkins at freeuk.com
Tue Aug 21 23:56:58 BST 2001

A teenage girl comes home from school and asks her mother. "Is it true what Rita just told me? Babies come out of the same place where boys put their penises?"
"Yes, dear," replies her mother, pleased that the subject had finally come up and she wouldn't have to explain it to her daughter.

"But then when I have a baby," the teenager pondered, "won't it knock all my teeth out?"

I may beleive in nothing but its my nothing

--Lyric from FASTER , Manic Street Preachers