[Jokes] After the Office Party

Tim Jenkins tim at timjenkins.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 10:38:04 GMT 2001

After the annual office party blow-out, Colin woke up with a pounding
headache,
cotton-mouthed, and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding
evening.

After a trip to the bathroom he was able to make his way downstairs, where
his wife
put some coffee in front of him.

"Louise," he moaned, "Tell me what went on last night. Was it as bad as I
think?"

"Even worse," she assured him, voice dripping with scorn.

"You made a complete ass of yourself, succeeded in antagonizing the entire
senior
management and insulted the Regional Director General to his face."

"He's an a**hole. I should have pissed on him."

"You did," Louise informed him. "And he fired you."

"Well, screw him!" yelled Colin.

"I did. You're back at work on Monday."