[Jokes] you never will...

Sharon Fawcett xtal333 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 11:40:08 BST 2001

Jack was going to be married to Jill, so his father sat him down for a
little fireside chat. He says "Jack, let me tell you something. On my
wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants and handed them to
your mother, and said, Here honey - try these on. She did and said, 'Well
sweetie they are a little too big, I can't wear them.'
So I replied, ...'exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always
will.'
Ever since that night we have never had any problems."

"Hmmm," says Jack. He thinks that might be a good thing to try. So, on his
honeymoon Jack takes off his pants and says to Jill, "Here babe, try these
on." So she does and says, "These are too large, they don't fit me." So Jack
says, "...exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will, and I
don't want you to ever forget that."

Then Jill hands her pants to Jack and says, "Here, you try on mine."
So he does and says, "I can't even get into your pants."

"...exactly, and if you don't change your attitude, you never will."