[Jokes] George W Bush

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 12:10:33 BST 2001

Classic George W Bush quotes:

 "People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and
have a tremendous impact on history."
...George W. Bush

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
...George W. Bush to Sam Donaldson, 8/17/93

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm
commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." ...George W. Bush

"Public speaking is very easy." ...George W. Bush to reporters

"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican"
...George W. Bush

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
...George W. Bush

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
...George W. Bush 9/22/97

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
...George W. Bush, 9/5/93

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
...George W. Bush, 9/18/95

"The American people would not want to know of any misquotes that George
Bush may or may not make."
...George W. Bush

"We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the
mistakes we may or may not have made." ...Governor George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in
our air and water that are doing it."
...George W. Bush

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system." ...George W.
Bush

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk