[Jokes] rough rough

Tim Jenkins tim.jenkins at freeuk.com
Sun May 13 13:34:40 BST 2001

Three women had a very late night drinking. They left in the early
morning
hours and went home their separate ways. The next day, they all met
and
compared notes about who was drunker the night before. The first girl
claims that she was the drunkest, saying, "I drove straight home and
walked into the house. As soon as I got through the door, I
 blew chunks." The second said, "You think that was drunk? Hell, I got
into
 my car and wrapped my car around the first tree I saw. I don't even
have
 insurance!" The third proclaimed, "Damn, I was the drunkest by far.
When
I got home, I got into a big fight with my husband, knocked a candle
 over, and burned the whole house down!" The room was silent for a
moment.
Then, the first girl spoke out again, "Listen girls, I don't think
you
understand. Chunks is my dog."