[Jokes] Arts Life

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
Tue May 22 13:14:38 BST 2001

This is for all those poor, overworked arts students :

To the tune of Park Life by Blur:

ARTSLIFE

Laziness is a preference to the habitual voyeur of what is known as
ARTSLIFE!
A morning lecture can be avoided if you take the route straight through
what is known as
ARTSLIFE!
John's got too little work, he gets intimidated by the dirty
engineers, they love a bit of it!
ARTSLIFE!
Who's that idiot working, you should cut down on your science life mate,
get back to bed!

Allllllllll my lectures
My two-oo lectures
I some-times go to them
Go to them in my
ARTSLIFE!

Know what I mean?

I get up when I want, except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by
the cleaner
ARTSLIFE!
I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea, and I think about leaving the bed
ARTSLIFE!
I play pool, I sometimes play Daytona too, it gives me an enormous sense
of having done something
ARTSLIFE!
And then I'm happy for the rest of the day, safe in the knowledge that
there will always be another grant cheque devoted to me

Alllllllll my lectures
My two-oo lectures
I some-times go to them
Go to them in my
ARTSLIFE!

Its got nothing to do with your 9 o'clock lectures you know
And its not about your lecturers who go on and on and on and on.....

Alllllllll my lectures
My two-oo lectures
I some-times go to them
Go to them in my