[Jokes] Dam Fish

Moog Man moogman at msn.com
Sun Nov 11 17:23:31 GMT 2001

Dam Fish

While a man was walking through the market, he got stopped by this small
child who said "Do you want some dam fish?".
The man replied, "Thats not the way to talk!". "But I caught these fish from
the dam over there, so they are dam fish" said the child.
Fair enough thought the man and bought some dam fish.
When he got home, he went to his wife and asked her to cook the dam fish.
She said "Thats no way to talk to your wife!", so the man explained his
story and the wife then cooked the fish.
The man, his wife and his son were at the dining table when the man said
"Pass the dam fish will you son", where the son replied "Thats the spirit
dad, pass the fucking potatoes!"

-Moogman
"I dont say stupid things, people just hear stupid things."

PS. This is my first post, so if its unsuitable or whatever, please be sure
to tell me :)