[Jokes] SEX EDUCATION

Clare McKenna lmi1210 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 23:14:03 GMT 2001

SEX EDUCATION
Little jonny was 7 years old and like other boys his
age rather curious.He had been hearing quite a bit
about 'courting' from the older boys, and he wondered
what it was and how it was done. One day he took his
question mother, who became rather flustered. Instead
of explaining things to Johnny, she told him to hide
behind the curtains one night and watch his older
sister her boyfriend. This he did. The following
morning, Johnny described EVERYT to his mother. "Sis
and her boyfriend sat and talked for a , then he
turned off most of the lights. Then he started kissing
and hugging her. I figured 'Sis must be getting sick,
because her face started looking funny. He must have
thought so too, because he put his hand inside her
blouse to feel her heart, just the way the doctor
would. Except he's not as smart as the doctor because
he seemed to have trouble finding her heart. I guess
he was getting sick too, because pretty soon both of
them started panting and getting all out of breath.
His other hand must have been cold because he put it
under her skirt. About this time 'Sis got worse and
began to moan and sigh and squirm around and slide
down toward the end of the couch. This was whenher
fever started. I knew it was a fever, because Sis told
him she felt really hot. Finally, I found out what was
making them so sick-a big eel had gotten inside his
pants somehow. It just jumped out of his pants and
stood there, about 10 inches long, honest, anyway he
grabbed it in one hand to keep it  from getting
away. When Sis saw it, she got really scared-her eyes
got big, and her mouth fell open, and she started
calling out to God and stuff like that. She said it
was the biggest one she's ever seen; I should tell her
about the ones down at the lake by our house! Anyway,
Sis got brave and tried to kill the eel by biting its
head off. All of a sudden she grabbed it with both
hands and held it tight while he took a muzzle out of
his pocket and slipped it over the eel's head to keep
it from biting again. Sis lay back and spread her legs
so she could get a scissor-lock on it and he helped by
lying on top of the eel. The eel put up a hell of a
fight. Sis started groaning and squealing and her
boyfriend almost upset the couch. I guess they wanted
to kill the eel by squashing it between them. After a
while they both quit moving and gave a great sigh. Her
boyfriend got up, and sure enough, they killed the
eel. I knew because it just hung there, limp, and some
of its insides were hanging out. Sis and her boyfriend
were a little tired from the battle, but they went
back to courting anyway. He started hugging and
kissing her again. By golly, the eel wasn't dead! It
jumped straight up and started to fight again. I guess
eels are like cats- they have nine lives or something.
This time, Sis jumped up and tried to kill it by
sitting on it. After about a 35 minute struggle, they
finally killed the eel. I knew it was dead, because I
saw Sis's boyfriend peel its skin off and flush it
down the toilet.