[Jokes] haheehahee

Clare McKenna lmi1210 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 23:39:12 BST 2001

A little boy came down for breakfast one morning and
asked his grandma,"Where's Mom and Dad?" and she
replied, "They're up in bed." So thelittle boy started
to giggle and ate his breakfast and went out to play.
Then he came back in for lunch and asked his grandma
"where's Mom and Dad?" and she replied "they're still
up in bed." The little boy
started to giggle and he ate his lunch and went out to
play. Then the little boy came in for dinner and once
again he asked hisgrandma "where's Mom and Dad?" and
his grandmother replied "they're still up in bed." The
little boy started to laugh and his grandmother asked
"What gives? Every time I tell you they're still
up in bed you start to laugh! What is going on here?"
The little boy replied, "Well, last night Daddy came
into my bedroom and asked me for the Vaseline and I
gave him super glue instead.