[Jokes] jokey time again (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Feb 1 21:02:53 GMT 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:01:08 +0100
From: Ria Peters <riapeters at wanadoo.nl>
To: ttforumfriends at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TTFF] jokey time again

Three old men met on a park bench in Paris.
The first said, "To come here used to take me five minutes; today it took me
half an hour. At eighty-five years, my legs are letting me down."
The second replied,"Legs, that's nothing. I used to read the newspaper
without glasses, but today even with glasses I can see nothing. At ninety
years it's my eyes that are letting me down."
The third answered, "Eyes and legs, that's nothing. When I went home
yesterday evening after I left you, I looked at my wife doing the washing
up, felt the urge, and said to her, 'Let's go and make love.' She replied
'You've already done it once today.' At ninety-five years, my memory's
letting me down!"

~

A bearded surgeon tried to comfort his patient just before the operation.
"Don't worry, I know my job well. I shall be here when you wake up."
The anaesthetist gave him an injection and he fell asleep. Three hours later
he came to himself and saw a bearded man leaning over him.
"Ah, professor, I'm well pleased. I didn't feel a thing!"
"I'm not the professor. I'm St. Peter!"

~

Rule of thumb for evaluating computer technology:
If it works, it's obsolete.

~

In the convent a young nun went to see the mother superior.
"Mother, I want to quit the veil."
"But why, my child?"
"To become a prostitute."
"What? What are you saying?"
"I said I want to become a prostitute, mother."
"Oh, you had me worried. I thought you said protestant!"

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/p3prlB/TM