[Jokes] Assasin Training

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Feb 5 17:56:27 GMT 2002

ASSASSIN TRAINING

The CIA had an opening for an assassin.

After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done
there were three finalists... Two men and a woman. For the final test,
the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a
gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the
circumstances. Inside of this room, you will find your wife sitting in a
chair. Kill Her!!!"

The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife."

The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went
into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the man came
out with tears in his eyes. "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."

The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go
home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions to
kill the husband. She took the gun and went into the room.

Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing,
banging on the walls.
After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there
stood the woman.

She wiped the sweat from her brow, and said, "This gun is loaded with
blanks. I had to beat him to death with the chair."

Moral: Women are bad. Don't mess with them.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/p3prlB/TM