[Jokes] [TTFF] COURSES FOR WOMEN (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Feb 5 21:53:08 GMT 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:58:10 -0000
From: ian.jones <ian.jones13 at ntlworld.com>
To: ttforumfriends at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TTFF] COURSES FOR WOMEN

Women think they already know everything, but wait,................................. training courses are now available for women on the following subjects:

1 Silence, the Final Frontier - Where No Woman Has Gone Before

2 The Undiscovered Side of Banking - Making Deposits

3 Parties - Going Without New Outfits

4 Man Management - Minor Household Chores Can Wait until After The Game

5 Bathroom Etiquette I - Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet too.

6 Bathroom Etiquette II - His Razor is His

7 Bathroom Etiquette II - Leaving the seat up.

8 Communication Skills I - Tears - The Last Resort, not the First

9 Communication Skills II - Thinking Before Speaking

10 Communication Skills III - Getting What you Want Without Nagging

11 Driving a Car Safely - A Skill You CAN Acquire

12 Driving a Car Safely - Introduction to Parking

13 Driving a Car Safely - Advanced Parking - Backing Into a Space

14 Telephone Skills - How to Hang Up

15 Water Retention - Fact or Fat

16 Cooking I - Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter

17 Cooking II - Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption

18 Cooking III - How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People

19 Compliments - Accepting Them Gracefully

20 PMS - Your Problem ....... Not His

21 Dancing - Why Men Don't Like To

22 Classic Clothing - Wearing Outfits You Already Have

23 Household Dust - A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice

24 Integrating Your Laundry - Washing It All Together

25 Oil and Petrol - Your Car Needs Both (not just tissues and air fresheners)

26 TV Remotes - For Men Only

27 Getting ready to go out - Start the day before.

Please register immediately as courses are in great demand.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/p3prlB/TM