[Jokes] Re: [TTFF] COURSES FOR WOMEN (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Feb 5 21:54:31 GMT 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:45:48 -0000
From: ian.jones13 <ian.jones13 at ntlworld.com>
To: ttforumfriends at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TTFF] COURSES FOR WOMEN

I liked it; unfortunately I found this one too (for pity's sake keep it
quiet and don't let Co see it!!)

COURSES FOR MEN.......

1 Introduction to common domestic objects I- The Mop
2 Introduction to common domestic objects II- The Sponge
3 Knowing the limitations of kitchen ware - Dishes need washing
4 Dressing Up - Beyond funerals and weddings
5 Refrigerator forensics - Identifying and removing the dead
6 Design - Pattern or Splatter sign on the linoleum?
7 Accepting loss I - If its empty you can throw it away
8 Accepting Loss II - If the milk's off, keeping it in the fridge wont bring
it back
9 Going to the supermarket - Not just for women
10 Recycling skills - Throwing away boxes that electronics came in
11 Recycling skills - Throwing away the styrofoam that came in the boxes
that the electronics came in
12 Bathroom etiquette I - Rinsing beard clippings down the sink
13 Bathroom etiquette II - Five easy ways to tell when you are about to run
out of toilet paper
14 Bathroom etiquette III - Improving your aim
15 Bathroom Etiquette IV - Leaving the seat down.
16 Romance - More than a cable channel
17 Dining out - Beyond Pizza Hut
18 Travel - Its OK to ask for directions
19 TV Remotes  - Sharing
20 Adventures in housekeeping I - Making the bed
21 Adventures in housekeeping II - Hoovering under the bed
22 Adventures in housekeeping III - Tidying cupboards
23 Accepting your limitations - Just because you have power tools does not
mean you can fix it.