[Jokes] I KNEW IT!

Tim Jenkins tim at timjenkins.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 12:44:33 GMT 2002

At a medical convention, a male doctor and a female
doctor start eyeing each other. The male doctor asks
her to dinner and she accepts. As they sit down at the
restaurant, she excuses herself to go and wash her hands.
After dinner, one thing leads to another and
they end up in her hotel bedroom. Just as things get hot,
the female doc interrupts and says she has to go and
wash her hands. Once she comes back they go for it.
After the sex session, she gets up and says she is
going to wash her hands. As she comes back the male
doc says "I bet you are a surgeon." She confirms and
asks how he knew. "Easy, you're always washing your hands."
"That's very clever" she says, "I bet you're an anesthesiologist".
"Wow, how did you guess?""I didn't feel a thing"

Can't Shout Can't Scream
Hurt myself to get pain out

-Manic Street Preachers
 Yes